This royal throne of kings, this sceptred isle, This earth of majesty, this seat of Mars, This other Eden, demi-paradise, This fortress built by Nature for herself Against infection and the hand of war, This happy breed of men, this little world, This precious stone set in the silver sea, Which serves it in the office of a wall Or as a moat defensive to a house, Against the envy of less happier lands,-- This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England. ~~William Shakespeare, Richard III



Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Recent Search Terms

I thought there were a few here that y'all would enjoy reading. Sometimes I really do just sit here, scratching my head in confusion. :)

buff mother reviews
That's not exactly what I'd call what I'm seeing in my mirror.

cat king
They do think they are, don't they?

pic of a peaceful medieval kingdom
Unfortunately these were lost right after they stopped being a peaceful medieval kingdom.

a treasury of scandalous scandals
Can be found right next to the book of Redundant Redundantness.

download the perfect bride for Mr. Darcy
A lost chapter in which Mr. Darcy looks for an email order bride.

i, too am looking forward
Okay...?

The King of Battle
In our next episode watch Henry V and Edward IV fight for the title while Henry VIII bribes the scribes just to give him the title.

october 5, 1962 + dr.no + love me
Umm...I am totally clueless on this one...



No comments:

Post a Comment