This royal throne of kings, this sceptred isle, This earth of majesty, this seat of Mars, This other Eden, demi-paradise, This fortress built by Nature for herself Against infection and the hand of war, This happy breed of men, this little world, This precious stone set in the silver sea, Which serves it in the office of a wall Or as a moat defensive to a house, Against the envy of less happier lands,-- This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England. ~~William Shakespeare, Richard III



Friday, October 19, 2012

Not Liking the "New" Blogger

I've been trying to work on several reviews (GASP! I know....) but I am discovering that I do NOT like this new way of doing things Blogger has created.  Perhaps Blogger is just acting up this evening. I hope that's all it is as I don't remember having these issues when I posted my last review.

Rest assured, I do, finally, have some reviews to post. Some are way overdue but I guess better late than never.

Now if Blogger will just cooperate! Why do companies have to change things? I liked the old set up just fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment