This royal throne of kings, this sceptred isle, This earth of majesty, this seat of Mars, This other Eden, demi-paradise, This fortress built by Nature for herself Against infection and the hand of war, This happy breed of men, this little world, This precious stone set in the silver sea, Which serves it in the office of a wall Or as a moat defensive to a house, Against the envy of less happier lands,-- This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England. ~~William Shakespeare, Richard III



Friday, October 26, 2012

Recent Search Terms

I haven't done one of these posts in a while so I thought it would be amusing to see what has brought readers to my page lately. Sadly, there weren't too many that didn't have to do with the Titanic...

big henry viii - I don't know if Henry would be insulted or proud.

gwyn the heretic - I am insulted by this one!

hampton court eavesdroppers - Probably more than you think!

marie antoinette's diamond necklace scotland - I must have missed that connection.

photo of battle - Thanks! That narrowed it way down!

No comments:

Post a Comment