It was a scorcher today in Georgia and the heat always makes it easy to get irritated. Went through a list of things that irritate me as I was driving home, listening to Sean Hannity.
1. Cling Wrap that will cling to itself wonderfully...until you try to actually cover something with it. It then has the clinging properties of a piece of notebook paper.
2. Folks who wait until you are RIGHT AT THEM to pull out in front of you when there are 25miles of empty road behind you...and then go 20 miles under the speed limit.
3. A President who tells me to shut up because I dare to disagree with him.
4. Folks who let their dog poop in your front yard and don't clean it up. I think I'll take my son over and let him poop in their yard just to return the favor.
5. Parents who can't read (or won't read which ever the case may be) the signs that say this play area is for 3 year olds and younger...and let their 10 year olds romp around with the little toddlers that can hardly walk.
6. Nuts in my bread.
7. When the mailman (or lady) is too lazy to bring the oversized envelope to the front door and somehow manages to shove a 12x12 padded envelope into a little bitty mailbox. I don't know about you...but I love my scrapbook paper to be bent in half.
8. Neighbors who turn their music up so loud it shakes my mirrors at about 8:30 at night...right after my son goes to bed.
9. Democrats who call me a Nazi and a Mobster because I have the gall to speak up and let them know I disagree.
10. People who think that just because I'm a stay at home mom that I'm stupid...maybe I should tatoo my BACHELOR'S DEGREE onto my butt and see if that helps any.
11. Folks that think I'm stupid because I'm from GEORGIA. Again...maybe I'll tatoo that college degree on my forehead, too.
12. News media that always manage to find the most uneducated sounding person around to put on the evening news to talk about what the tornado sounded like.
13. Being ignored at the food line when I'm waiting to give my order....
14. Parents who seem to think the mall is one big day care and that all the workers in all the stores in the mall are paid to keep an eye on their children.
15. Drivers who speed through the yellow light even though the road is blocked ahead of them, thus blocking an entire intersection because they were so impatient. Yeah....they're really making headway sitting in the middle of Hwy 20.
16. Political "correctness." Gimme a break...
17. Everyone being so afraid they may offend someone so store workers can't even say "Merry Christmas" around the holidays. I make it a POINT to say "Merry Christmas" when they try to throw that "Happy Holidays" crap at me.
18. Press 1 for English. Umm...I live in America. Sorry but that's the way I feel. I'd have to learn another language if I moved to another country.
There's more...but I don't want to "OFFEND" more folks than necessary today. Probably already reached my quota for the afternoon.