This royal throne of kings, this sceptred isle, This earth of majesty, this seat of Mars, This other Eden, demi-paradise, This fortress built by Nature for herself Against infection and the hand of war, This happy breed of men, this little world, This precious stone set in the silver sea, Which serves it in the office of a wall Or as a moat defensive to a house, Against the envy of less happier lands,-- This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England. ~~William Shakespeare, Richard III



Monday, March 22, 2010

Mailbox Mondays

Mailbox Monday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page. It is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week (checked out library books don’t count). Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists!

I haven't been able to get to the store to get some of the books that I want that have been released recently, but I did receive this ARC in the mail last week.



Romancing Miss Bronte, Juliet Gael

This is a "biography" of sorts about Charlotte Bronte.

6 comments:

  1. I will be looking forward to your review on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen this book around Blogland and it looks very good! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read this one. My mailbox is at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOHHH!!! This one looks good. Putting it on my wish list.

    Here's mine for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one has popped up before. I hope you enjoy it.Have a great week and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been seeing this pop up alot in book blogs too. Sounds interesting although I have such a large TBR at the moment I should probably hold off on adding to the wish list.

    I'm also passing on an award. The details will be at the above link as soon as I finish the post.

    ReplyDelete