This royal throne of kings, this sceptred isle, This earth of majesty, this seat of Mars, This other Eden, demi-paradise, This fortress built by Nature for herself Against infection and the hand of war, This happy breed of men, this little world, This precious stone set in the silver sea, Which serves it in the office of a wall Or as a moat defensive to a house, Against the envy of less happier lands,-- This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England. ~~William Shakespeare, Richard III



Thursday, March 4, 2010

Way Behind!

I am incredibly behind on my book reviews but the past couple of weeks have been quite hectic around here. I've gotten behind on everything here - reviews, weekly memes, discussion posts, etc. I'm hoping to get my reviews ready to go for next week so I can start getting caught up on them all! To be honest, I was caught up in watching the Olympics and just READING!

Here are the reviews you have to look forward to:

Leslie Carroll's Royal Affairs
Robin Maxwell's Virgin: Prelude to the Throne
Jane Austen's Northanger Abbey
Sharon Kay Penman's Falls the Shadow

1 comment: