This royal throne of kings, this sceptred isle, This earth of majesty, this seat of Mars, This other Eden, demi-paradise, This fortress built by Nature for herself Against infection and the hand of war, This happy breed of men, this little world, This precious stone set in the silver sea, Which serves it in the office of a wall Or as a moat defensive to a house, Against the envy of less happier lands,-- This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England. ~~William Shakespeare, Richard III



Thursday, December 10, 2009

BookingThrough Thursday - Mark the Spot

BTT is hosted by Deb over at Wordpress.


What items have you ever used as a bookmark? What is the most unusual item you’ve ever used or seen used?


Hmm...well, I pretty much use whatever is nearby! I do have some bookmarks but I usually forget to grab one when I start a book. I have used store receipts, paper coupons, the hold slip from the library, the library checkout slip, a CLEAN tissue, a twisty tie, index card, etc, etc. One thing I try very, very hard NOT to do is dog ear the pages. If I absolutely can not find ANYTHING to save my place, I do this as a very last resort, and then I only turn down a very, very small tip of the corner.

5 comments: