This royal throne of kings, this sceptred isle, This earth of majesty, this seat of Mars, This other Eden, demi-paradise, This fortress built by Nature for herself Against infection and the hand of war, This happy breed of men, this little world, This precious stone set in the silver sea, Which serves it in the office of a wall Or as a moat defensive to a house, Against the envy of less happier lands,-- This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England. ~~William Shakespeare, Richard III



Thursday, September 24, 2009

I Won a Super Scribbler Award!!

Christy at Christy's Book Blog AND Lizzy J at Historicall Obsessed gave me a Super Scribbler Award! I am so shocked, I tell you! My very first blog award!!! :) Thank you, Christy and Lizzy!!!

In keeping with the rules of the award, which are:
  • Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
  • Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
  • Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
  • Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
  • Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
Now, to continue the tradition and follow the rules, here are my 5 Award Winners:

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award and congrats to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Robin,
    I appreciate you mentioning me, and congrats =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on yours and thank you for mine, Robinbird!!! I am among most excellent company!

    ReplyDelete