This royal throne of kings, this sceptred isle, This earth of majesty, this seat of Mars, This other Eden, demi-paradise, This fortress built by Nature for herself Against infection and the hand of war, This happy breed of men, this little world, This precious stone set in the silver sea, Which serves it in the office of a wall Or as a moat defensive to a house, Against the envy of less happier lands,-- This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England. ~~William Shakespeare, Richard III



Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Thanks again!

Just wanted to give another thanks to those of you who responded to my SOS earlier!!

Thank you for the hints and advice and I'm happy to say...I figured out how to make my blog with 3 columns. Yay. (everyone clap)

But my blog looks no different and there are only 2 columns, you say? Yes. You can count correctly, don't worry! I did indeed figure out how to make 3 columns. Unfortunately, my pretty background is only set for 2 columns. So until the creators make a 3 column version (or I find another background that I like and so far I have been amazingly unsuccessful) it will stay 2 columns.

Sad face.

But thank you for all the help! I know how to do it now!!

2 comments:

  1. Robin,

    Did you try the background with the three column layout? I had used several of TCBOTB two column layouts with three columns of text without any problem. I don't think I ever used this one though, so maybe all of them won't work on both...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I tried it on my test blog and the edge of the side bars overlap into the black around the edge.

    ReplyDelete