This royal throne of kings, this sceptred isle, This earth of majesty, this seat of Mars, This other Eden, demi-paradise, This fortress built by Nature for herself Against infection and the hand of war, This happy breed of men, this little world, This precious stone set in the silver sea, Which serves it in the office of a wall Or as a moat defensive to a house, Against the envy of less happier lands,-- This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England. ~~William Shakespeare, Richard III



Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New Look for My Kingdom!

Thanks to Marie over at The Burton Review for her help in figuring out how to change the more technical things on the blog! :)

So...here is the new background I've picked out. I'm still looking around but this is my favorite so far. PLEASE let me know what y'all think!

Thumbs up? Thumbs down? Bring back the castle? :)

5 comments:

  1. Heck no, don't bring back the castle, because this layout seems so much cleaner and classy,

    I love it :) And Good JOB! I am so glad it didn't mess up your widgets, woo hoo.
    and thanks for the thank you, you are so very welcome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...your blog background is absolutely gorgeous and EXACTLY the same as mine- those diamonds are Josephine's trademark- I love'em:) Hope they don't get us mixed up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice indeed! I like it better than the castle.

    ReplyDelete